Friday, May 3, 2019

when annother door closes, annother one opens

hello. I am so sorry that I have not blogged in many months. I have been busy in my life, and it is time for me to say a final goodbye. it is time for me to delete this website, and make a new one. the reason I am making a final goodbye, is because, a new professional website will be made soon. actually two, but before I tell you how and where to find it, I must tell you why I am coming back to tell you something all this time later.

I have started a movie production. yup a real movie production, and I have invested in a bank account and stocks. I am on my way to becoming a billionaire, and all my plans in my life are finally working out. I have at least 10 stories and novels In the works, and I am exited to tell you, I have 3 internet sites for my movie production. my movie, is an educational, revolutionary war movie. the reason I am making it, is I want the children of the world, like me, to have an interest in the birth of America. the American revolution is America's greatest achievement. it defeated a global superpower, Brittan, and I want to summarize countless hours of research into one small, interesting, educational movie, for I believe that the American revolution is something EVERYONE should know about. there are also many historical figures to learn from, like George Washington, benedict Arnold, alexander Hamilton, Patrick henry, and Ethan Allen. those are people who you can learn from and model your life after. I have already had the first practice, and I assigned parts, and I have a big chunk of the script. everything is in motion, and all of our members and enthusiastic about the idea.

and as the saying goes, when one door closes, another one opens, and that applies to almost all situations. this website is the door that closed, and the door that opened is the three internet sources that you can go check out to keep in touch with my blogs and websites. I have a go fund me, for the revolutionary war movie, and I have the wix website, and another blog website. if you could donate at the go fund me, that would help a lot. at officialbackyardbattles@gmail.com. every penny counts. I recommend you see the websites first, the blog at backyardbattlesofficialblog.com, and the wix site which I will tell you soon. check those out! become a member! keep in touch! we will have a youtube channel, soon, called backyard_battles cool. this revolutionary war movie will take off. just wait and see. see you at the new sites!

my very best regards, nick hawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment